The following procedure walks you through how to deploy the QUBEdocs Package Creator into your environment.
Important! This procedure assumes that you have the ability to stop and start TM1 services but you will likely need support from your IT team.
Download Package Creator
- Click here to download the QUBEdocs Metadata Package Creator.
For systems running TM1 10.2.2 and older, please use our Legacy QUBEdocs Package Creator which can be downloaded from here.
Note: You may need to unblock the zipped folder before you can extract from it. To do this, right click on the zipped folder, select Properties and click on Unblock on the general tab. Apply the changes and click OK.
- After the download has finished, extract the files to a folder.
If this is the first time installing QUBEdocs, navigate to the Installation folder. Otherwise, navigate to the Upgrades folder. Select all files and folders within the folder and copy them.
Deploy Package Creator
- Stop the TM1 Service on the model that you would like to document.
- Paste the files into you TM1 database directory.
- Start the TM1 Service.
Verify the Installation
To verify that the QUBEdocs Package Creator is correctly installed:
- Login in to the TM1 model (either via Performance Modeler or through Server Explorer).
- Ensure that the QUBEdocs Create Package process exists.
You have now successfully setup the QUBEdocs Package Creator. The documentation can be generated via the menu at the top right of the connection.