Changes notes for the QUBEdocs Cloud maintenance on the 24th of August 2021
- You can now export results through our Advanced Search Directly to Excel by clicking on the download link to the right of the search button.This will include results from all tabs.
- QUBEdocs documents and policies can now be found at https://services.qubedocs.com/Documents
- Fixed an issue where certain relationships were missing on our Rule and Process Flow diagram
- Fixed an issue where rules were not being correctly associated with a Cube
- Fixed an issue where schedules looked active when they were disabled
- Fixed an issue where a snapshot would be incorrectly marked as ready when it had failed
- Defaulted element documentation to off
- Fixed an issue where QUBEdocs Local customers would be redirected back to the start of the setup wizard after completing setup
- Fixed an issue where server names needed to be in upper case when creating Offline Keys
- Added the ability to ignore SSL errors when connecting through the Planning Analytics API for QUBEdocs Local customers
- Improved error messaging across the platform
- General tidying, performance and styling fixes
Please sign in to leave a comment.