Addition of ignoring SSL/certificate errors for API connections
It is now possible configure on a per connection basis whether or not you'd like SSL/certificate errors to be ignored for API connections. This can be configured when creating or editing an API connection:
In addition to this, there are new failure reasons that may be experienced:
- "The certificate is invalid."
- "The server committed a protocol violation. Please check the URL for your connection and try again." (This happens when http is used when SSL is on or vice versa.)
Changes notes for the QUBEdocs Cloud maintenance on the 21st of June 2021:
- Fixed a bug with the "Select All" checkbox not being able to be checked under All Snapshots.
- For business partners: business partner admins will now correctly show under customer groups.
- Fixed bug with Data Source not showing for processes with ODBC data source type.
- Fixed bug with Tags not showing correctly during searches.
- Fixed a bug with rule relationships not being correctly reflected in documentation.