New Scheduling options for QUBEdocs Local
We've made it easier to schedule your documentation in QUBEdocs Local, from now on, when editing your connection in the QUBEdocs Manager you can set a documentation schedule for your model. Select the frequency or days of week you wish to generate on and you're good to go.
This method is a lot more robust then using the QUBEdocs Update process and has no dependency on any batch or powershell scripts.
Please note that it is still required that you run the QUBEdocs Update process every day on your tm1 server.
Scheduled to document weekly at 5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- When installing QUBEdocs Local for the first time, when clicking next at the end of the setup wizard you may be redirected back to the start instead of to QUBEdocs. Your installation is fine however you will need to manually go to http://localhost/QUBEdocs/#/qubedocsManager
- When creating an offline license key, you need to make sure that the server is in uppercase or it will not validate.
- If installing this version (v4.3.1894) as an upgrade to an existing version, it is likely that edits to connections will not save. Please see this article for more information. Brand new installations of this version appear to be unaffected by this bug.
- Styling and UI enhancements.
- Fixed a timeout when loading model statistics.
- Fixed bug with notifications for limits showing when the limit has been reached (as opposed to being over the plan limit).
- Fixed offline documentation bug where "An error occurred. See QUBEdocsServer.log for details." would show on open of offline documentation.
- Fixed offline documentation bug where Document Wiki menu would be showing.