We’re delighted to announce the QUBEdocs Local release 4 – This brings QUBEdocs Local up-to-speed with our Cloud offering and includes some additional features focused around improving the end user experience, providing more powerful model analysis tools and extended problem-solving capabilities.
- New Cross Server Diagrams page that replaces the previous home page
- Integration with our online help center for documentation, articles and support queries
- Documentation Export feature (rich HTML only)
- Ability to annotate descriptions and security groups
- Hover-over descriptions in diagrams
- Ability to track performance stats over time – Track stats daily within your Planning Analytics or TM1 environment
- A new landing page has been introduced
- Advanced Search – We’ve made the search more user friendly
- New styling and re-organization of QUBEdocs so that you can find what you need even quicker
- Performance and caching improvements – we had to improve it for the cloud but now you get the benefits!
- Documentation profiles used to administered at quite a granular level - to the point that you could control which tab was displayed on the screen. With QUBEdocs 4 we have simplified which means you can only control what is displayed in the menu but not the individual tabs.
- Search query refactoring and improved indexing
- Improved memory consumption while generating and browsing the documentation
- Change Comparison results improvements when comparing historical versions
QUBEdocs 3.2 bring with a new Deployment Planning module which allows you to move changes faster between environments and with more confidence.
- Deployment Planning Module
- New Application Diagram
- Search Improvements
- Better Support for Planning Analytics (Faster generation times)
- Enhanced interactivity in diagrams (clicking on lines to see how the changes are made up
- Change Scores and Timelines
- Support for Windows Authentication
- Table Sorting and Exporting
QUBEdocs 3.0 has been built from the ground up to offer an improved user experience.
- New 3 tier architecture
- Ability to switch between versions without needing to
- compare changes between versions
- Web based administration
How to find your version?
Finding the version you are currently using is easy. Just click about on the bottom of the left hand navigation pane and look for the version number next to WebApi_Library_Version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.