QUBEdocs Cloud was refreshed on Monday 16th of April 2018 with the following new features and updates.
Log File Search & Analysis (beta)
With QUBEdocs Cloud, users on Enterprise and Business Partner plans are now able to use the Log File & Search Analysis beta to upload TM1 Log files into QUBEdocs for enhanced search and analysis.
Focused dashboards are included that allow users to see what is happening on a TM1 server at a glance. With reporting on key TM1 server metrics, process errors, user activities and a comprehensive search, information hidden in logs is brought to the forefront which means that problems can be addressed before they turn into issues.
See the Log File Search & Analysis documentation for further information.
Enhanced interactivity has been added to environment, model and application diagrams so that users can easily create their own custom versions of diagrams. With this new feature you are able to build your own diagrams for specific purposes and audiences.
See the Working with Diagrams documentation for further information.
Using the QUBEdocs API you are now able to update the documentation directly from TM1 regardless of whether you are using Planning Analytics on the Cloud or an on premise TM1. This new feature allows documentation and log file packages to be sent over HTTPS via a TurboIntegrator process. The process can be run ad-hoc or scheduled for more frequent updates.
In addition to this, a preliminary version of a new connector which leverages the TM1 REST API is available for users to trial on request.
Security & Audit Updates
The following security related updates have occurred:
- Support added for FIPs approved encryption algorithms
- Better audit logging in the QUBEdocs Server Log
- .NET version upgraded for TLS 1.2 support
Minor Enhancements & Defects Addressed
The following minor enhancements and fixes have been made.
- Dimension & Cube Analysis reload issue when selecting an object
- Duplicate invalid cubes showing in diagrams
- Dimensions not showing in the correct order on cube pages
- Error establishing connections to models via FTP (instead of FTPS)
- Deleting a connection caused an error
- Issue with activation email expiring periodically
- Drill-downs on relationships in diagrams not always passing through the latest selections
- Issue with sort orders in lists
- Other Minor formatting issues
Please sign in to leave a comment.