Change notes for the QUBEdocs Cloud maintenance on the 1st of September 2020.
- LFSA performance optimisations and UI enhancements
- Fixed issue where Elastic Upload History entries were out of order
- Fixed spacing issue on Create Connection Modal
- Added mapping for Run Process in documentation engine
- Fixed issue where spaces in a process reference would result in an invalid mapping
- Snapshot generation performance improvements
- LFSA stability changes
- Additional account security measures
- Fixed issue where consumers were able to delete a connection under certain circumstances
- Fixed stability issue with the Planning Analytics API connector
- Fixed issue where the view logs button would not be enabled after uploading logfiles
- Fixed issue where documentation status was incorrectly stated on the UI
Added an additional popup which shows any errors we encounted when building your documentation. Available on the All Snapshots tab in QUBEdocs Cloud.
- Failed - Your documentation failed for these reasons...
- Ready with warnings - We've generated your documentation but you might be missing the following metadata.
- Added product filters to the All Models tab, makes it easier to find the models which you have documentation for
- Diagrams now require you to click on them before they will zoom
- Latest version of the QUBEdocs TM1 objects now allow you to specify a separate path for TM1s.cfg
- Fixed issue where mapping rules were not being correctly applied
- Fixed issue where a long dash was not being correctly interpreted by the rules engine
- Fixed issue where certain searches were throwing an error in the Document Wiki
- New UI for the Account History page
- Fixed error message when deleting users for QUBEdocs Cloud
- Fixed issue where documentation dates became inconsistent between QUBEdocs Cloud and QUBEdocs for TM1
- Added additional scheduling options for LFSA
Please sign in to leave a comment.